WHO WE ARE
Pula Capital Partners is a black-owned innovative private equity partner that invests in companies seeking a B-BBEE shareholder. We are a subsidiary of one of South Africa’s most admired private companies with close on 200 employees (LRMG) and our value proposition sits squarely with leveraging the value that LRMG has to offer investees.
As a performance optimisation business, LRMG is a leader in SA in providing advice, products and consulting on company performance and development, through offering services tailored to improve the performance of the people within organisations.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Actively introduce you to our blue chip client base, which includes the top 500 businesses in SA;
- Assist you in sales to other companies through your association with us;
- Help your business in all aspects of performance by offering what LRMG does for its clients.
- Invest in your company to enable you to retain or improve your BEE level through increasing your Black Ownership – the benefits of which can quickly pay for the investment itself;
- Enable you to continue to focus on and grow your core business and not be hampered or distracted by these peripheral challenges;
- Apply our support, knowledge and networks to help you structure and grow your business in an unconstrained B-BBEE environment;
- Do this in a spirit of mutual co-operation and trust so as to impact minimally on your best practices, knowledge and management of the business;
- Protect your autonomy, current lifestyle aspirations and wealth already created in getting your business to this point.
- Leverage off LRMG’s client relationships
- An improved/retained B-BBEE score under the new B-BBEE codes
- Company growth
- Competitive advantage
Our industries of expertise and particular synergy
Companies that design, deliver, administer, facilitate and support learning through technology.
Businesses that help organisations improve their performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement.
Marketing & Advertising
Marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Businesses that do IT consulting.
Staffing & Recruiting
Attracting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs within an organisation.
Professional Training & Development
Designing training programs for organisations to train their employees on specific aspects of their job processes or responsibilities.
Organisations that manage all aspects relating to people, including recruiting employees, training and career development, etc.
Businesses for development, maintenance, and publication of software (mobile/desktop).
Pula Capital Partners (Pula), LRMG’s B-BBEE investment arm, has partnered with KPI Management Solutions (KPI), further strengthening LRMG’s focus on performance optimisation. KPI helps organisations manage and improve business performance through technology enabled solutions that map out and measure how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Data integration, reporting and visualisation methodologies and
Innovative B-BBEE investment firm Pula Capital (the investment arm of LRMG) has acquired a majority stake in business improvement consulting company, BizWize Consulting (BizWize). BizWize helps businesses optimize the way they do things by assisting them to focus on the things that matter and add value. They achieve this by applying innovative techniques using data
Innovative B-BBEE investment firm Pula Capital (the investment arm of LRMG) has acquired a majority stake in performance coaching company, Game On Performance Solutions (Game On). Game On helps improve employee and leadership performance to enhance customer experience through game plan design, innovative sports coaching methodologies and performance coaching software. It counts many well-known South
Innovative B-BBEE investor Pula Capital Partners held their first public and well attended B-BBEE briefing in partnership with Empowerdex on 25, April 2017, at Kelvin Grove in Newlands, Cape Town. Close to 50 companies got to understand how companies go through the verification process under the new (2013) B-BBEE codes, how the new legislation affects
2nd Floor, Park Building, 1 Fir Street,
Black River Park, Observatory, 7925
+27 21 200 6751
Level 3, 34 Whiteley Road, Melrose Arch, 2196
Johannesburg, South Africa
+27 21 200 6751