WHO WE ARE
Pula Capital Partners is a black-owned innovative private equity partner that invests in companies seeking a B-BBEE shareholder. We are a subsidiary of one of South Africa’s most admired private companies with close on 200 employees (LRMG) and our value proposition sits squarely with leveraging the value that LRMG has to offer investees.
As a performance optimisation business, LRMG is a leader in SA in providing advice, products and consulting on company performance and development, through offering services tailored to improve the performance of the people within organisations.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Actively introduce you to our blue chip client base, which includes the top 500 businesses in SA;
- Assist you in sales to other companies through your association with us;
- Help your business in all aspects of performance by offering what LRMG does for its clients.
- Invest in your company to enable you to retain or improve your BEE level through increasing your Black Ownership – the benefits of which can quickly pay for the investment itself;
- Enable you to continue to focus on and grow your core business and not be hampered or distracted by these peripheral challenges;
- Apply our support, knowledge and networks to help you structure and grow your business in an unconstrained B-BBEE environment;
- Do this in a spirit of mutual co-operation and trust so as to impact minimally on your best practices, knowledge and management of the business;
- Protect your autonomy, current lifestyle aspirations and wealth already created in getting your business to this point.
- Leverage off LRMG’s client relationships
- An improved/retained B-BBEE score under the new B-BBEE codes
- Company growth
- Competitive advantage
Our industries of expertise and particular synergy
Companies that design, deliver, administer, facilitate and support learning through technology.
Businesses that help organisations improve their performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement.
Marketing & Advertising
Marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Businesses that do IT consulting.
Staffing & Recruiting
Attracting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs within an organisation.
Professional Training & Development
Designing training programs for organisations to train their employees on specific aspects of their job processes or responsibilities.
Organisations that manage all aspects relating to people, including recruiting employees, training and career development, etc.
Businesses for development, maintenance, and publication of software (mobile/desktop).
Pula Capital Partners hosted a webinar on the Equity Myth and how to use BEE to achieve an Exit. The discussion touched on how to plan an exit strategy and how to best leverage your BEE partnership. In case you missed out, watch the full webinar on the video below.
Many small business owners start their business with the aim of one day selling out and using the proceeds as their major payday or pension. The equity myth and how to use BEE to achieve an exit Sadly, even for the 30% of the businesses that survive, most never manage to achieve an exit for
Pula Capital Partners hosted a FREE webinar discussion on the New BBBEE ownership requirements for QSEs. The discussion touched on the limitations of BBBEE Trusts and what to look for in a BBBEE partner. In case you missed out, watch the full webinar on the video below.
2nd Floor, Park Building, 1 Fir Street,
Black River Park, Observatory, 7925
+27 21 200 6751
Level 3, 34 Whiteley Road, Melrose Arch, 2196
Johannesburg, South Africa
+27 21 200 6751